The Tier-One FTR Bipod is the ultimate in stability with a height adjustable range of 120mm and a maximum footprint of 475mm.
Attaching the FTR to your firearm could not be simpler, just use the supplied Anschutz or the sling swivel stud adapters for a secure fit. Q/D Picatinny and Freeland Adapters are available as optional extras.
Get on target easily with the precise capstan wheel, and adjust for cant using the tension lever until a suitable level of torque is reached.
Running on ski feet the TIER-ONE Bipod tracks as effortlessly on uneven terrain as it does on a shooting bench, giving the user a repeatable platform for each shot with minimal disturbance to the shooting position.
Manufactured from solid bar stock, the FTR Bipod retains strength and integrity despite only weighing in at a class leading 530g (not including adapter). Mil-spec hard-coat anodised to 30 microns in black or titanium grey to withstand years of use completes the package.
TIER-ONE FTR BIPOD SPEC.
- 150mm-250mm Height adjustability to the underside of the rifles stock
- 475mm Footprint (At Lowest Position)
- 590g Weight
- Ships with both the Anschütz and Sling Swivel Stud Adaptors as standard
- Designed For Static Precision Shooting
- Available in Titanium (as illustrated above) or Black